Stunning mid-century home with guest quarters and unparalleled views of the majestic San Gabriel Mountains.
Expansive front deck with unobstructed views of Fireworks shows sent up from Rose Bowl at least twice/year (July 4th and Dec 31st).
Built-in dining nook table with diner-style circular seating
95-bottle capacity wine cellar closet
Ten In-ceiling speakers all controlled by central receiver located in wine cellar closet
Matching Viking built-in refrigerator, Viking oven, and Viking dishwasher
Extensive utensil and spice rack metal system installed in kitchen in 2016
Expansive custom solid wood cabinetry in master bathroom built & installed in 2017
Patina-steel modern planters with black bamboo for privacy outside master bedroom French doors – All metal planters stay with the property
Side skylights in master bedroom, bathroom, and hallway, all openable with tool (stays with house)
New 1.25” gas piping installed around guest house in 2016
Copper piping throughout home
Garage: Extra work space, almost a “third car” space worth of space
Fully-owned solar panel system on roof: 34 BP Solar SX3200 Photovoltaic modules and one SMA 6000 US converter. 6.8 kW of power. Installed new in 2009. Covers the entire electric bill most months, and usually enough to completely cover gas, sewer, and trash bill as well, so that the only utility expense is water, which is about $150-$175/month, including all the lawn irrigation.
Rooftop HVAC system with built-in ultraviolet microbe elimination
$500 surge protector installed on rooftop HVAC system in 2017
New tile in outdoor area near laundry room and in laundry room of main house, installed 2016
New floors and baseboards throughout guest house installed in 2016
Productive Fruit Trees:
· Three productive avocado trees: one 35-foot tall 70-year old Fuerte Avocado tree + 7-year old Lamb Hass and Sir Prize
· Two medium-size pomegranate trees each producing 30-50 full-size pomegranates per season.
· Three dark fig trees, one very productive
· One very productive seedless yellow lime tree – excellent for drinks
· One very productive kumquat tree – tart but delicious
Architectural Plans Drawn and Available (included with house):
· Plans with city for carport and sliding garage gate for concrete pad on lower yard level. All drawings available. Soil testing completed in 2018, city-approved.
· Plans with city for 3rd story home office with spiral staircase entranceway. All drawings available.
Most furniture is available for purchase with the home. Including notable pieces:
· Vladimir Kagan style semi-circular sofa
· Two Adrian Pearsall Mad Med style yellow chairs
· Mad Med style wooden Bar with expanding leaflets
· Hand-carved wooden armoire in guest house.
Guest house AirBnB rental income in 2017 was $22,292. Proof of income from AirBnB avaiable upon request. Nightly rental rates ranged from $159/night - $448/night (high end happens Dec 31 & Jan 1st, because of the annual Parade of Roses).